Rentals & Resident Services
Did you know? Fifty percent of Idaho's residents can’t afford to buy an average priced home in their community. One out of five can’t afford rent. The growing gap between what Idahoans earn for a living and how much they must pay for housing creates a growing need for additional affordable housing.
NeighborWorks Boise provides affordable rental housing for families earning at or below 60% of Area Median Income and serve diverse populations. We offer apartments to help residents find housing that keeps the cost of living from becoming too costly.
Serving our residents is our top priority
- NeighborWorks and its partners provide education and opportunities to our residents, including community gardens, ESL classes, computer training, family mentors and a new resident orientation.
- After school and summer programs provide enrichment and safe places for kids to learn.
- We support individuals and families looking to move on to homeownership through our counseling and coaching programs.
- Resident-led efforts build strong and productive community relationships to support resident growth.
- Each August, we celebrate National Night Out with fun events to encourage residents to learn about crime prevention and working with local law enforcement.
Davis Park Apartments
970 N 29th St., Boise, ID
2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments
For availability and pricing, call 208.386.9818
Picnic area | Basketball hoop | Garden boxes | Community center | Laundry facilities
Air conditioning | Cable or satellite | Dishwasher | Extra storage | Garbage disposal | Patio or balcony
After school programs | English classes | Community gardens | Spring Fling event | Harvest party | National Night Out