Rentals & Resident Services
NeighborWorks Boise provides affordable rental housing for families earning at or below 60% of Area Median Income. Our apartments help Idahoans live in safe, clean and spacious homes without the increasingly high costs. The growing gap between what Idahoans earn for a living and how much they must pay for housing creates a growing need for additional affordable housing.
Did you know?
Serving Our Residents is Our Top Priority
- NeighborWorks Boise and community partners provide education and opportunities to our residents, including community gardens, ESL classes, computer training, family mentors and a new resident orientation.
- After school and summer programs provide enrichment and safe places for kids to learn.
- We support individuals and families looking to move on to homeownership through our counseling and coaching programs.
- Resident-led efforts build strong and productive community relationships to support resident growth.
- Each August, we celebrate National Night Out with fun events to encourage residents to learn about crime prevention and working with local law enforcement.
Davis Park Apartments
970 N 29th St., Boise, ID
2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments
For availability and pricing, call 208.386.9818
Picnic area | Basketball hoop | Garden boxes | Community center | Laundry facilities
Air conditioning | Cable or satellite | Dishwasher | Extra storage | Garbage disposal | Patio or balcony
After school programs | English classes | Community gardens | Spring Fling event | Harvest party | National Night Out