RAKE UP BOISE™
Each November, volunteer teams rake yards for senior, veteran, and disabled neighbors. This beloved fall tradition is a great way to have fun with your business, church, group, or family. We love the way Boise takes care of its neighbors!
NeighborWorks® Boise has 282 affordable rental units in Ada and Canyon Counties. Our Resident Services Program brings youth programs, services, and community building activities at each apartment. We have volunteer opportunities at each community.
Help educate first-time homebuyers and equip them for the homeownership journey. Are you an expert in one of the following industries and looking to give back to the community?
- Home Insurance Agent
We'd love you on our team!
NeighborWorks® Boise's work is strengthened by seven volunteer committees and our Board of Directors.
- Board of Directors: oversees the financial health and strategic direction of the organization
- Lending: monitors and approves the activities of NWB Lending to ensure compliance with the Lending Policies and Procedures
- Business & Finance: provides fiduciary oversight and fiscal leadership to the organization
- Real Estate: evaluates and advises the real estate team on product typologies, development strategy, and financing opportunities
- Neighborhood Housing Trust of Idaho: develops bylaws, policies, procedures and other necessary guidelines to create a perpetual shared equity land trust program for housing affordability
- Resource Development: assists in the development and execution of development plans, fundraising strategies, campaigns, and networking efforts. Oversees following subcommittees:
- Paint The Town™: helps plan and conduct annual service program
- Rake Up Boise™: helps plan and conduct annual service program
When asked how her new HVAC system was working on a 100 degree day, Homeowner Margo Maxwell stated, " I am as cool as Elvis!"
We just bought our first home and Neighborworks made it possible! In this unforgiving market, buying a home is a challenge for us locals.
If it wasn't for the many home loan programs and options they have, we just wouldn't have been able to do it....or would have been house poor.
The mortgage team is amazing and was always available to me for my many questions. 100% I would recommend exploring your home loan or refinancing needs with them. -Melissa Wedman
After my family and I moved here from Africa, we lived in a Neighborworks apartment complex then worked closely with Patrick on getting a loan for a new construction home. The People at Neighborworks were very nice from beginning to end, going above and beyond. -Samson