NeighborWorks Boise is proud to be part of the NeighborhoodLIFT program in collaboration with Wells Fargo and NeighborWorks® America. Discover the possibilities of homeownership and find out if it’s right for you!
Come learn more at our events June 1 in Pocatello or June 3 in Boise!
The first 250 attendees at each event will receive a voucher for a $100 gift card for completing homebuyer education that can be redeemed after closing on a LIFT loan.
If you can’t attend these events, you can still take advantage of this opportunity. Visit our website beginning June 5 to learn about program eligibility and next steps.
Visit Wells Fargo’s LIFT Web Page Beginning Friday, May 12 to register:
Admission is free.
Free parking will be available.
LIFT allowed me to purchase a home when I otherwise would have been priced out.
LIFT made me more knowledgeable about home buying and better at money management.”
I have been trying to buy a home for 10 years, but never could afford one before LIFT. Now I’m living the dream I’ve always dreamed.”
NeighborhoodLIFT Program Information
Down-payment assistance for qualified buyers
Homebuyer and financial education to help buyers prepare for homeownership
Events to showcase area homes for sale
Provides eligible homebuyers with matching funds up to $7,500 in down payment assistance on qualified properties
Provides homebuyer education that will prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership
Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
Borrowers’ annual income in combination with household size must be at or below the income limits set for the program in the county where they are purchasing
Properties qualified for the program must be:
- Located in the state of Idaho
- The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
- A detached home, townhouse, condominium, 1-4 unit property, or Planned Unit Development
At the Launch Events You Can:
- Meet with a Wells Fargo mortgage consultant to answer your mortgage home ﬁnancing questions and possibly get help with a mortgage preapproval.
- Meet with NeighborWorks Boise or NeighborWorks Pocatello to learn about program requirements and the steps necessary to qualify for a NeighborhoodLIFT down payment assistance grant. You can also get answers to questions you may have about additional local support and programs in the area.
- Attend an educational homeownership or credit seminar
- View area homes for sale in the Affordable Home Tour®
- View homebuyer educational videos
- Learn about financial basics and smart money management at the Hands on Banking® booth.
- Gain insight on military and union member programs
- Meet with city leaders and other representatives from the community
If you plan to meet with a Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Consultant to seek pre-approval for a mortgage, you should bring these documents.
Not able to attend launch event on June 1 or June 3? You can still take advantage of this opportunity. Visit our website beginning June 5 to learn about program eligibility and next steps.
If you have additional questions, visit our FAQ page.
NOTE: No closings may take place before July 19, 2017.