NeighborWorks Boise is proud to be part of the NeighborhoodLIFT program in collaboration with Wells Fargo and NeighborWorks® America. Discover the possibilities of homeownership and find out if it’s right for you!
NeighborhoodLIFT Program Details
- Provides eligible homebuyers with matching funds up to $7,500 in down payment assistance on qualified properties
- Provides homebuyer education that will prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
- Borrowers’ annual income in combination with household size must be at or below the income limits set for the program in the county where they are purchasing.
- Properties qualified for the program must be:
- Located in the state of Idaho.
- The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
- A detached home, townhouse, condominium, 1-4 unit property, Planned Unit Development
NOTE: No closings may take place before July 19, 2017.
LIFT allowed me to purchase a home when I otherwise would have been priced out.
LIFT made me more knowledgeable about home buying and better at money management.”
I have been trying to buy a home for 10 years, but never could afford one before LIFT. Now I’m living the dream I’ve always dreamed.”
NeighborhoodLIFT Program Information
Down-payment assistance for qualified buyers
Homebuyer and financial education to help buyers prepare for homeownership
Events to showcase area homes for sale
There are four locations across the state of Idaho that you can visit in person to determine your eligibility for the program. If it’s not possible for you to travel to one of these, you may do it online. More information is available after the LIFT Quiz, below.
Boise and Central Idaho
3380 West Americana Terrace
Boise, ID 83706
Pocatello and Eastern Idaho, including Pocatello, Idaho Falls and the Upper Snake River Valley
201 North Arthur Avenue
Pocatello, ID 83204
The Idaho Panhandle, including the greater Coeur d'Alene area
Bonner Community Housing Agency
Sandpoint, ID 83864
Twin Falls and South Central Idaho, including the Magic Valley
South Central Community Action Partnership
550 Washington Street, South
Twin Falls, ID 83301
TAKE THE LIFT QUIZ