We believe the home is the key to thriving communities.
NeighborWorks Boise supports the Treasure Valley through community volunteer events and residential services focused on empowering, educating and engaging members of the community.
Serving our residents is our top priority:
- NeighborWorks and its partners provide education and opportunities to our residents, including community gardens, ESL classes, computer training, family mentors and a new resident orientation.
- After school and summer programs provide enrichment and safe places for kids to learn.
- We support individuals and families looking to move on to homeownership through our counseling and coaching programs.
- Resident-led efforts build strong and productive community relationships to support resident growth.
- Each August, we celebrate National Night Out with fun events to encourage residents to learn about crime prevention and working with local law enforcement.
NeighborWorks Boise Resident Services:
Davis Park Apartments
After school programs | English classes | Community gardens | Spring Fling event | Harvest party | National Night Out